SingleCare: FREE prescription drug discount program
Spread the word!
United Way of Madison County partners with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide access to affordable prescription medications ensuring greater health and financial stability.
THE SINGLECARE PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS CARD:
- Always free to use by everyone - just show it to the pharmacist.
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications.
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings (earn $1 per eligible script!!)
- Works whether you're insured or underinsured.
HOW DO I GET A CARD?
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may appply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
PRICE LOOKUP TOOL:
- Check the SingleCare price on your prescriptions by going to SingleCare.com or by downloading the free SingleCare mobile app. Simply enter the drug name, dosage, and zip code to find the lowest price at a nearby pharmacy.
HOW IT WORKS
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. We pass the savings onto our members, free of charge.
To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their local pharmacist whenever they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.